Tweet Bag-Valve-Mask Ventilation The bag-valve-mask, or BVM, is possibly one of the devices that is likely to be one of the most effective pieces of equipment in saving the patient’s life. However, unfortunately it is very often used with little to no training and as a consequence not very effectively
- This device features many innovative solutions, e.g.:
- wireless communication via WiFi,
- execution of orders in HL7 standard through compatibility with hospital systems,
- sampling frequency: 8,000 Hz per channel,
- LONG mode: 1-15 minutes of recording (print out: 1-3 leads),
- reverse ECG recording (1-30 seconds),
- print out of additional rhythm leads (3×4+1, 3×4+2, 3×4+3, 4×3+1, 4×3+2, 4×3+3, 6×2+1, 6×2+2, 6×2+3),
- additional speeds of recording (6.25 mm/s, 12.5 mm/s).
- This device features many innovative solutions, e.g.:
Bain Circuit (SH-2088)
- A co-axial modification of the basic “T”-piece system, developed to facilitate scavenging of waste gases.
- The process includes patient inspiring fresh gas from the outer reservoir tube and expiring into reservoir tube.
- Convenient, lightweight anesthesia delivery system.
- It is based on Mapleson “D” system, provided with a corrugated tube, expiratory valve and antistatic bag.
- The modification improves clinical utility.
- It is simpler, has single tube convenience and low resistance to breathing.
- Compact and inexpensive with low dead-space.
- Sterile and individually packed.
12.1“ color TFT touch screen
ECG, Resp., SpO2, NIBP, Temp., CO2, IBP, Multi-gas, C.O., Masimo SpO2
Precise ECG measurement with pacemaker detection
ST segment and 16 types of arrhythmia analysis
Double overpressure protection for NIBP
Intelligent cuff inflation pressure adjustment
Smart Hook/Stand design, provide multiple placement modes
Plug & Play Modular IBP& C.O., Modular Printer
Multiple configuration options: 4-channel IBP, CO2, invasive C.O., Multi-gas
Over 5 hours continuous working on battery
12-15V wide range DC input, suitable for ambulance
Capable to connect with central monitoring system
HL7 export to clinical information systems (option)
As a brand new POCT device specially designed for critical cares, i15 is portable, easy to use and performs a flexible panel tests from a single disposable cartridge. i15 brings new era of blood gas and chemistry analysis, and it enables you to more quickly and effectively monitor and manage your patients.
This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP and dual-channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient moving.
VAR® (VORTRAN® Automatic Resuscitator) device: The VAR® device is a unique single-patient-use, disposable resuscitator. It provides hands-free ventilator support via a mask or endotracheal tube using a continuous gas flow source. The VAR® device can be operated on a compressor, oxygen or compressed air. Since it does not require the use of electricity or batteries, it is an ideal backup ventilator for the management of mass casualty incidents, natural disasters, disease outbreaks, major power outages and other extraordinary emergencies. An additional advantage of the VAR® device is that it does not interfere with MRI and CT scans. The VAR® device comes in two different options – either with strictly 100% FiO2 or with an entrainment feature to allow for 50% oxygen consumption. More information and specifications can be found here.
The Apollo anesthesia machine can simplify this complexity. With a heightened emphasis on cost reduction in healthcare, our anesthesia solutions help you reduce operating costs and maximize reimbursement.
– Maximizes OR utilization
– Speeds OR turnover
– Supports clinical decision making through enhanced
– Supports optimized workflow through best-in-class
dvanced ventilation capability provides ICU quality
ventilation in the OR
– Spontaneous breathing support
– Electrically powered piston ventilator requires no drive gas
– Enhanced monitoring capability provides user with the
information they need to make clinical decisions
– Easy to use, easy to move, easy to lock in place with a
central foot brake
– Reusable or consumable accessories, sterilizable or non-sterilizable sensors, 2 or 3 mounted vaporizers
Combine quality ventilation, easy operation and maintenance with open architecture expandability. The Dräger Fabius®Plus combines quality ventilation with enhanced flexibility and integration capabilities. It was designed to accommodate a wide range of options and accessories, allowing you to customize your Dräger Fabius® Plus to suit your particular needs.
Powerful, accurate ventilation without drive gas
Because the Fabius Plus features our electrically driven e-vent ventilator, it delivers ICU-like performance without the need for drive gas. This highly accurate piston ventilation means it is well suited to treat both adult and pediatric patients. The Fabius Plus gives you all the major ventilation modes and can be equipped with two vaporizers. Its external compact breathing system (COSY) – especially designed for low-flow anaesthesia – consists of very few parts and can be quickly disassembled for cleaning. By the way, the Fabius Plus is CLIC-Absorber compatible as well.
We are among the most trusted companies for providing Obstetric Electric Bed to the clients. This product is available with us in various sizes, dimensions and finishes, in accordance with the specific demands of our customers. Offered range is properly tested on several parameters by our quality controllers to ensure zero defects.
- Very comfortable
- Complete tested
- Unique design