Features of the Auto Refractometer:
1. 5.7’ Tiltable color screen.
2. Auto detachment printer
3. Auto tracking optical system
4. Motorized chinrest
Specifications Of the Auto Refractometer:
1.Use the ARM processor and the latest domestic image processing
2.The system is fast and the image is clear
3.Japan’s mature optical path system, humanized automatic mist measurement process, reduce the error caused by adjustment
4.More precise measurements, good consistency, Motorized chinrest
5.Light rack with integral casting, CNC machining, measuring system is more stable,
6.Data transmission with computerized vision tester, improved efficiency of online.
With full leverage on our extent adeptness, we are involved in manufacturing and supplying Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope. Our offered products are extensively used for full examination of eye with ultimate precision due to their high efficiency, sturdy design and user-friendly controls. Designed with the support of diligent professionals, these products are available with us in wide configuration for catering precise needs of customers.
Bispectral Index™ (BIS™) monitoring enhances the clinician’s patient-targeted approach to induction, maintenance and emergence. BIS™ technology non-invasively measures and interprets brain wave activity directly related to the effects of anesthetic agents:
- Helps the clinician customize anesthetic dosing to individual patient physiologies
- Indicates hypnotic effect through the easy-to-read BIS™ index
- Facilitates improved patient outcomes as validated in multiple clinical studies2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
The TriFlo Inspiratory Exerciser has been scientifically designed to help perform the breathing exercises prescribed by your physician. It allows you to see your progress toward improving your volume.
- Wide flow rate range from 600 – 1200cc/sec
- Three color-coded balls / three chambers
- Minimum flow imprinted on each chamber
- Compact design and break resistant plastic
With protective fire resistant ESG safety glass for scratch proof, fast disinfection process, protects UV and IR rays and improve light penetration. With special European design for ventilation of heat. Body is made of high quality fire resistant polymer.
The Insighters Video Laryngoscope System offers unsurpassed quality and function at a price that is affordable for any service’s budget. The high-definition display operates at 1080p for remarkable clarity and color of the tissue and anatomy. The Macinstosh style handle provides a level of comfort and familiarity to the user. The disposable blades are priced at a much lower point than competitive products. In addition, the Insighters offers you 4 different blade sizes so one device can be used for any sized patient.
With the constant support of our dexterous crew of professionals, we are fulfilling the varied requirements of clients by offering optimum quality LED examination Light. The offered model is precisely engineered with the help of supreme grade material and advanced tools in compliance with set industrial norms. Further, it is thoroughly tested on various stages by our quality controllers assuring its flawlessness at user’s end.
1. Power supply units and headband together, to achieve a wireless technology
2. Lightweight batteries and other parts, easy and comfortable to wear
3. The power supply device can be dismantled, improve emergency response capabilities
4. The long working life, no bulb replacement
5. brightness, spot adjustable
6. Wide voltage power supply, additional spare battery
1.Power Type: DC
3.Color temperature: 6000 K
5.Lamp life: 10000 h
6.DC power supply time: 4 h
7.Charging time: 4 h
8.Spot size:ø1-9mm(at 420mm of distance)
9.Warranty: 1 year
10.Packing size: 240 * 160 * 150 mm
1 x Medical surgical headlight
1 x Battery
1 x Charger
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- 7-year warranty
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
Built to hear more
Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds2 so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies.
Useful in critical care and challenging environments
Such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
Hear subtle changes in patient status.
Diagnose and make decisions with confidence.
2Better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure) compared to Cardiology III can help you learn more about your patient’s condition
- New features combined with a fresh design
- Air conduction with 11 frequencies from 125 Hz to 8 kHz
- Customize the frequencies according to your own needs
- Intensities from -10 dBHL to +100 dBHL in steps of 5 or 1 dB
- Pure, warble and pulse tone
- Independent with battery or with power supply
- MA 25e with automatic Hughson-Westlake test