The AKAS Infusion Pump offers a comprehensive range of features making it ideal for general, critical care, neonatal and Cancer therapy infusions where accuracy is important. • Drop/min, ml/Hr setting • LCD & LED Display • Built in rechargeable battery • Programmable to any I.V. Tubing etc.
AJ-2008B haemodialysis machine is applicable for chronic renal failure and other blood purification treatment.This device should be used in medical units.This device is specially designed, produced and sold for renal failure patients to receive haemodialysis, which is not allowed to be used for other purposes.
12.1“ color TFT touch screen
ECG, Resp., SpO2, NIBP, Temp., CO2, IBP, Multi-gas, C.O., Masimo SpO2
Precise ECG measurement with pacemaker detection
ST segment and 16 types of arrhythmia analysis
Double overpressure protection for NIBP
Intelligent cuff inflation pressure adjustment
Smart Hook/Stand design, provide multiple placement modes
Plug & Play Modular IBP& C.O., Modular Printer
Multiple configuration options: 4-channel IBP, CO2, invasive C.O., Multi-gas
Over 5 hours continuous working on battery
12-15V wide range DC input, suitable for ambulance
Capable to connect with central monitoring system
HL7 export to clinical information systems (option)
1. Multiple sensors design: make sure the precise monitoring and programming.
2. Double layer transparent glass door, easy to observe, also keep a better cooling temperature.
3. Forced air refrigeration system, ensure inner temperature constant and uniform.
4. Adjustable shelves, improve space utilization; blood storage baskets can be classified.
5. Individual transparent inner door, effectively reduce cool air loss when opening the door.
The device is intended for obtaining digital X-ray images of the head, limbs, chest, lumbar spine, sinus, abdominal cavity and other parts of the body when used in orthopedics, ambulances, surgery, ICU and others.
• More than 10000 Images storage facility
• Cordless Remote for Image Processing Functions
• Medical Grade LED Monitors
• Live, LIH, Rotation, Flip, Mirror, Negative, Image Measurement
• Zoom, CD/DVD/Pen Drive storage, Printing etc.
**HD Digital Camera System
- 3-Chip Full HD camera with latest MOS technology for brilliant picture quality
• Pure Natural Colors technology
• Multitude of digital video outputs for best possible picture transmission to medical grade monitors
• 3 programmable remote control buttons User-friendly multilingual menu allows a large variety of setups for individual procedures and surgeons preferences
• Full HD 60fps video recording
• Full HD image saving
• USB pen drive included
• Boost function
• 3 user settings storable
• 2.5x digital zoom
• Freeze function
• Text generator (optional with keyboard).
**HD iLumen EndoVue 19″ Monitor
- 1280×1024 (SXGA), 376x301mm, 5:4
• 178° viewing angle, 60 W
• Input: DVI, HD-SDI, HD-RGBS, YPrPr, VGA, S-Video,
• DC Output: 5 Volts DC Output
• Control Input: Serial Remote, ND-OS
• Dimensions: 464,8 x 396,2 x 99mm / 18,3 x 15,6 x
• 3,9”, 100mm VESA
• Pixel Pitch: 0,294mm
• Luminance: 350 cd/m2
• Contrast Ratio: 650:1
**LUMEN LED 3 High Intensity Light Source
• More than 10.000h lamp lifetime
• Latest PHASER® – Technology
• Waterproof touch control panel
• High color rendering
• High luminance
• Daylight color temperature
• Low noise level
• No UV or IR light
• Low power consumption
• Video-IN terminal – 1 x VHS (BNC)
• Color temperature – 6000 – 6500° K
- Gas Flow – 45L/min
• User-friendly interface
- • Highest safety standardfor patients
• Available with CO2 heating system
• Pre-insufflation mode for use with Verres Cannulas
• Non-heating unit features same gasflow rates as heating unit models
• Gas connection – UNF 7/16“ male
• Gas – Medical Grade Carbon Dioxide.
**SUCTION AND IRRIGATION PUMP
- Double roll pump for precise suction- and irrigation during Laparoscopic surgeries
• Also for extraction of smoke gases that arise when using lasers and HF devices
• Optional footswitch for comfortable operation during surgery
• Permits dispensing with mechanically sensitive trumpet valves that require elaborate cleaning
• Independently digital pre-settings for maximum suction and irrigation pressures
• Digital display of actual suction and irrigation pressures
• High efficiency with rates up to 3L/min
• Color coded tubing sets
• Standby function
• Irrigation Power – 0 – 3.000 ml/min
• Suction Power – 0 – 3.000 ml/min
• Max. Pressure – 0 – 750 mmHg.
5.5 mm 30° Autoclavable Laparoscope, 33cm.
5.5 mm 90° Autoclavable Laparoscope, 33cm.
• Optional doors and rear panel in order to protect valuable equipment
• Optional main on/off switch
• Power columns for cables
• Endoscope Holder
• Variable height support arms
• Conductive rolls
- 3-Chip Full HD camera with latest MOS technology for brilliant picture quality
This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP and dual-channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient moving.
The new external defibrillator is so small and light that it fits in every coat pocket and every doctor´s bag, and still meets all requirements of a modern AED (Automatic External Defibrillator).
With SCHILLER‘s FRED®easyport®, a new chapter in the history of early defibrillation begins. Its small size and light weight make the FRED®easyport®the ideal companion of physicians, paramedics, public service staff and other persons trained in early defibrillation. At-risk patients carry their own rescue device after they and their families have been trained by their doctor. This dramatically reduces the response time for treating ventricular fibrillation and tachycardias, offering victims a much better chance of survival.
- external defibrillator (semi-automated)
- high resolution LCD screen
- biphasic pulsed defibrillation impulse: Multipulse Biowave®
- only1/3rd the energy requirement – patient-friendly
- extremely short shock recovery
- an ultra light 490 g, including batteries
- ultra small: 133 x 126 x 35 mm
The UP-D898MD is a compact A6 medical grade black and white digital printer. It’s designed to be integrated into a wide range of compatible medical imaging environments such as digital ultrasound systems, mobile C-arms or cardiac catheterisation laboratory. The high quality thermal print engine can produce hard copy prints of still images captured by these systems for use in patient records and referrals.
(Please note that images printed from the UP-D898MD are not to be used for diagnosis).
The UP-D898MD is a successor to the popular Sony UP-897 series of medical printers. Redesigned and upgraded, it offers several operational and ergonomic enhancements while retaining the same space-saving footprint and easy integration into medical carts. Usability is further enhanced by an enlarged LCD display panel and joystick for intuitive menu navigation.
Capable of delivering high-quality black & white prints in under two seconds. Advanced thermal printing technology delivers near-photo quality results using widely available print media.
Combine quality ventilation, easy operation and maintenance with open architecture expandability. The Dräger Fabius®Plus combines quality ventilation with enhanced flexibility and integration capabilities. It was designed to accommodate a wide range of options and accessories, allowing you to customize your Dräger Fabius® Plus to suit your particular needs.
Powerful, accurate ventilation without drive gas
Because the Fabius Plus features our electrically driven e-vent ventilator, it delivers ICU-like performance without the need for drive gas. This highly accurate piston ventilation means it is well suited to treat both adult and pediatric patients. The Fabius Plus gives you all the major ventilation modes and can be equipped with two vaporizers. Its external compact breathing system (COSY) – especially designed for low-flow anaesthesia – consists of very few parts and can be quickly disassembled for cleaning. By the way, the Fabius Plus is CLIC-Absorber compatible as well.