Using a unique combination of advanced optical and electrode technology, the Stat Profile pHOx analyzer series offer essential blood gas and critical care test menus in the smallest analyzers currently available. The three-test Stat Profile pHOx Basic offers the standard blood gas profile of pH, PCO2, and PO2. The six-test Stat Profile pHOx menu adds measured hematocrit, hemoglobin, and oxygen saturation to provide a complete picture of lung function and oxygen status.
Stat Profile pHOx Plus adds glucose, sodium, potassium, and a choice of chloride or ionized calcium, resulting in an ideal critical care menu in a small, space-saving instrument. Stat Profile pHOx Plus C offers both chloride and ionized calcium. Stat Profile pHOx Plus L menu includes lactate.
The Accoson Freestyle works using the “gold standard” in blood pressure measurement – the mercury column. This traditional method is still widely used today, throughout the world for blood pressure measurements.
This mobile model comes with a 5-castor base, ideal for sharing between rooms or moving around a large room.
- Adult Velcro Cuff for 34.3cm maximum arm circumference
- Ambidex cuff for right or left arm equally
- Made in UK & guaranteed accurate to BS EN 1060 – 1
- Shatter-proof plastic manometer tube
- Mercury isolation valve fitted to reservoir
- Cuff is stored behind manometer
- Supplied with latex free adult Velcro cuff, coiled tubing and bulb
- Range 0 – 300mmHg
Siemens ACUSON NX2, YOM 07/2017, new ultrasound system with 21,5” LED-Monitor, QuickStart, operating system Windows 7, with 3 aktive transducer connections, optional 4, Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI), Color doppler, PW-doppler, integrated ultrasound-workstation DIMAQ-IP, CINE Review, Multi-Beam Formation, Wireless-Lan, Tissue Grayscale Optimization (TGO), Doppler Auto Optimization, HD Zoom, DICOM Connectivity and Worklist, EKG Modul, DTCE ( Dynamic Tissue Contrast Enhancement ), Advanced SieClear, Compound Imaging, user manual
Click Here To Download Catalogue
AJ-2008B haemodialysis machine is applicable for chronic renal failure and other blood purification treatment.This device should be used in medical units.This device is specially designed, produced and sold for renal failure patients to receive haemodialysis, which is not allowed to be used for other purposes.
Bain Circuit (SH-2088)
- A co-axial modification of the basic “T”-piece system, developed to facilitate scavenging of waste gases.
- The process includes patient inspiring fresh gas from the outer reservoir tube and expiring into reservoir tube.
- Convenient, lightweight anesthesia delivery system.
- It is based on Mapleson “D” system, provided with a corrugated tube, expiratory valve and antistatic bag.
- The modification improves clinical utility.
- It is simpler, has single tube convenience and low resistance to breathing.
- Compact and inexpensive with low dead-space.
- Sterile and individually packed.
– Suitable Design for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
– Easy to operate a knob
– Bright and clear TFT color LCD display
– Various display mode (Graphic, Numeric, SpO / PR Trend) 2
– Data saving up to 72 hours in the internal memory
– Support firmware upgrade by USB interface
– Apply nurse call state
– Adjustable audible and visual alarms
– Removable and rechargeable NIMH battery
– Model variants
- NIBP only
- SpO2 + NIBP + Temp
The Infant Warmer BT-550 is intended to emit controlled, evenly distributed overhead heat to the body of premature infants and other new born who cannot effectively regulate their body temperature. This device can be used before any treatment or operation of the infants.
The device has two operating function: One is Baby mode, Other one is the manual mode. In Baby mode, the temperature is controlled by skin temperature of the infant. The skin temperature of the infant is compared to the temperature setting. The set value is lower than the measured value, the heater of device is operated to increase the temperature. In manual mode the device operated in predefined time.
12.1“ color TFT touch screen
ECG, Resp., SpO2, NIBP, Temp., CO2, IBP, Multi-gas, C.O., Masimo SpO2
Precise ECG measurement with pacemaker detection
ST segment and 16 types of arrhythmia analysis
Double overpressure protection for NIBP
Intelligent cuff inflation pressure adjustment
Smart Hook/Stand design, provide multiple placement modes
Plug & Play Modular IBP& C.O., Modular Printer
Multiple configuration options: 4-channel IBP, CO2, invasive C.O., Multi-gas
Over 5 hours continuous working on battery
12-15V wide range DC input, suitable for ambulance
Capable to connect with central monitoring system
HL7 export to clinical information systems (option)
Transport Systems for the safe transport of temperature-sensitive products. The model range MT consists of five passive transport systems and one active transport box, working with a compressor. B Medical Systems transport systems are ideal for intensive use with many transport applications, even under difficult climatic conditions. MT models conform with the European agreement on the international transport of hazardous goods by Road (ADR), by Rail (RID), by Sea (IMDG) and with the international agreement for air transport (ICAO-TI / IATA-DGR). For all passive transport boxes eutectic cooling systems are available as an option (-32°C, +4°C, +22°C and +37°C).
As a brand new POCT device specially designed for critical cares, i15 is portable, easy to use and performs a flexible panel tests from a single disposable cartridge. i15 brings new era of blood gas and chemistry analysis, and it enables you to more quickly and effectively monitor and manage your patients.