Maico MA 41 Audiometer
Ship from abroad
Suitable for in or out of the clinic — the MAICO MA 41 audiometer is designed for the use as a portable audiometer or as a stationary device in your clinic.
Delivery & Availability:
Typically 10 working days – excluding furniture and heavy/bulky equipment. Please contact us for further information.
Suitable for in or out of the clinic — the MAICO MA 41 audiometer is designed for the use as a portable audiometer or as a stationary device in your clinic. It is ideal for Audiologists, ENT clinics, mobile facilities or hearing aid suppliers. The audiometer makes air and bone conduction as well as speech and free-field audiometric testing possible. Perform air conduction tests with headphones or optional insert phones as well as through free-field loudspeakers. A B71 transducer is supplied for bone conduction tests. The stimulus options of the MAICO MA 41 include pure tone and warble tone (continuous or pulsed) as test signals as well as narrow band and speech noise as masking signals. Its ergonomic design and easy handling allow for comfortable use the whole day through. Use WAV files from a removable SD-memory card or the input ports for speech from a CD, or conduct live speech audiometry.
- Tone and speech audiometer with air conduction, bone conduction and optional free-field testing
- Pure-tone, pulsed and warble as test signals, narrow band, speech noise as masking
- Individual configuration with extensive settings options
- Speech tests via WAV files, CD or microphone
- Optional patient database or NOAH compatible software