Sonoscape E3 Ultrasound Machine
Shipped from Abroad
A brand new portable ultrasound system E3, brings you a distinct experience with SonoScape’s traditional imaging technologies. E3’s accurate B mode and sensitive color signal give crisp, detailed images to improve your scanning experience while increasing your diagnostic confidence.
Delivery & Availability:
Typically 14-21 working days – excluding furniture and heavy/bulky equipment. Please contact us for further information.
Features and Benefits
- C-field Beam: The continuously dynamic focus provides more energy which contributes to higher contrast resolution, signal-noise ratio and uniformity in the image.
- μ-Scan: The latest generation of μ-Scan imaging greatly enhances the image by reducing noise, improving signal strength and improving visualization.
- SR Flow: With SR Flow the sonographers can easily see in detail very small veins and slower velocities for the detailed blood flow information of the patient.
- Tissue Specific Imaging: The system detects different tissues automatically by matching different acoustic ranges, from which the user can then acquire images with more uniformity and higher spatial resolution.
- 15.6″ Anti-flickering HD LED Screen
- Color Doppler system
- Standard two-active probe sockets
- Ultrasound system with LED Screen
- Backlit Keyboard and Intelligent Panel
- 3 Transducer ports
- Long-lasting Battery
- 15.6″ LED Monitor
- Two Probe Socket
- Display Modes
- B, 2B and 4B
- M and B/M
- Pulsed Doppler
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- µ-scan: 2D speckle reduction
- M and B/M dual life
- Micro-convex C611 4-8 MHz
- Linear L741 5-15 MHz
- Low Frequency phased array 2P1 2-4 MHz
- High Frequency phased array 5P1 4-7MHz
- Rectal Probe L741 5-15MHz
- Zoom: up to 4x
- 2 line-density levels
- TGC slider controls: 8 levels
- 20 – 255 dB dynamic range
- Focus span adjustable: 5 levels
- Persistence: 8 levels
- Chroma: 13 levels
- Scan depth: up to 26 cm