- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Optika B-159R-PL Binocular Microscope
Shipped from Abroad
Cordless binocular microscope ideal for students and primary schools, with four PLAN achromatic lenses (1000x), FN 18 high eyepointeyepieces, finite optical system, coaxial focusing, mechanical stage, Abbe condenser and powerful, uniform, white color temperature 1 W X-LED1 illumination.
Delivery & Availability:
Typically 21 working days – excluding furniture and heavy/bulky equipment. Please contact us for further information.
Cordless binocular microscope ideal for students and primary schools, with four PLAN achromatic lenses (1000x), FN 18 high eyepointeyepieces, finite optical system, coaxial focusing, mechanical stage, Abbe condenser and powerful, uniform, white color temperature 1 W X-LED1 illumination. Slim and easy to carry, it is equipped with all the main controls to start learning how to use an advanced microscope and with long lasting LED illumination to provide over 20 years of use. The exclusive Li-Ion battery ensures unparalleled duration and fast recharge.
- Observation mode: Brightfield.
- Head: Binocular, 30° inclined; 360° rotating.
- Eyepieces: WF10x/18 mm, secured by screw.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple ball bearings revolving nosepiece.
– N-PLAN 4x/0.10 , with anti-fungus treatment
– N-PLAN 10x/0.25 , with anti-fungus treatment
– N-PLAN 40x/0.65 , with anti-fungus treatment
– N-PLAN 100x/1.25 (Oil/Water) , with anti-fungus treatment
- Specimen stage: Mechanical stage, 125x116mm, 70×30 mm X-Y movement range. Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy: 0.1mm.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
- Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25, pre-centered, focusable, with iris diaphragm.
- Illumination: X-LED1 with white 1 W LED and light intensity control.
- Color temperature: 6,300 K. Li-Ion battery for long lasting operation. Multi-plug 100-240Vac/5Vdc external power supply.
|Observation Method –
|Simple polarized light||As optional|
|Construction material||Aluminum die-cast|
|Interpupillary distance (mm)||48-75|
|Dioptric adjustement||On left tube|
|Fixing screw for eyepieces||Yes|
|Tube inner diameter (mm)||23|
|Eyepieces||Field number (mm)||18|
|High eyepoint (for glass wearers)||Yes|
|Micrometric scale||As optional|
|Diameter of micrometer glass (mm)||20|
|Rotation on ball bearings||Yes|
|Parfocal distance (mm)||45|
|Objectives included||4x/0.10, W.D. 15.2 mm
10x/0.25, W.D. 5.5 mm
40x/0.65, W.D. 0.45 mm
W.D. 0.13 mm
|Moving mechanism||Rack and pinion|
|Moving range (mm)||70×30|
|X-Y Vernier scale||Yes|
|Vernier scale accuracy (mm)||0.1|
|Condenser – Single
|Numerical aperture (N.A.)||1.25|
|Focusing System||Type||Coaxial coarse & fine|
|Coarse total travel (mm)||16|
|Fine total travel (per single rotation) (mm)||0.4|
|Fine resolution (µm)||4|
|Upper stop to prevent contact||Yes|
|Light source power (W)||1|
|Lifetime (hours)||> 65,000|
|Max. required power (W)||1.5|
|Power Supply for
|Microscope connector||Jack, 2.1 mm|
|Power plug type||Multi-plug (EU, UK, US)|
|Input voltage||100/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz|
|Output voltage||5 Vdc 500 mA|
|Battery type||Li-ion (battery pack)|
|Working time of batteries (hours)||15|
|Charging time of batteries (hours)||6|
|Accessories Included||Dust cover||Yes|
|Immersion oil (10ml)||Yes|
|Tension adjustment tool||Yes|
|User Manual||Digital version (downloadable)|
|Additional Information||Mirror for transmitted light (as optional)|
|Product Weight||Height (mm)||350|