Used for Clinical Diagnostics.
- Test Method: Dry Strip color-developing method
- Test Principle: Dual wavelength reflectance photometry
- Light Source: Cold Lamp with high brightness and long lifetime
- Test System: Color-indentify system with high sensitivity and repeatability
- Wavelength: 520nm, 640nm, 660nm
- Throughput: 120 Strips/Hour
- Test Mode: Single and continuous test mode are selectable
- Test Slot: Using sliding Slot, Easy to clean and replace, lower the carryover
- Waste Collection: Waste urine and waste strips can be collected automatically
- Test Strip: Use GENIUS original strips only
- Display: LCD with high brightness and resolution
- Language: Customizable language software
- Memory: Save 2000 samples results, and auto recover the results when power off during working
- Interface: RS-232 serial port, can be connected to external printer and computer Printer: Inner thermal printer, can be connected to external printer
- Report format: Half quantitative and qualitative, report the color and turbidity is available
- Result unit: SI unit and routine unit are selectable
- Status Check: Auto-check the status during power on and off, auto-indentify the alarm
- Working Environment: Temperature10℃～30℃; Humidity: 20%RH～80%RH
- Power: 100-240V, Auto adapt according to the input voltage
- Consumption: ≤80VA
- Quality System: Certified by TUV and CMD
|Settings||Urine Analyzer remove||OPTIKA B-383DK Trinocular Darkfeld Microscope remove||Syringe Bulb remove||Standiometer remove||Instrument Tray remove||Pedal Bin remove|
|Name||Urine Analyzer remove||OPTIKA B-383DK Trinocular Darkfeld Microscope remove||Syringe Bulb remove||Standiometer remove||Instrument Tray remove||Pedal Bin remove|
|Add to cart|
Used for Clinical Diagnostics.
||Shipped from Abroad B-383DK - Darkfield Microscope Laboratory upright microscope for brightfield and darkfield observations with N-PLAN objectives (and W-PLAN 100x with iris) for biology and especially darkfield fresh blood analysis and the exclusive X-LED3 illumination system. The special condenser with integrated, exclusive X-LED3 illuminator replaces any other external and expensive lighting source required for these applications and is ideal for great-looking, rich and high-quality specimen view. Delivery & Availability: Typically 21 working days – excluding furniture and heavy/bulky equipment. Please contact us for further information.||In stock
Ear / Ulcer Bulb Syringes are ideal for irrigating smaller wounds and alleviating congestion. The syringes are available in several sizes to meet clinical requirements.
|Content||Used for Clinical Diagnostics.
||Observation mode: Brightfield, oil immersion darkfield. Head: Trinocular (fixed 50/50), 30° inclined, 360° rotating. Interpupillary distance: Adjustable between 48 and 75 mm. Dioptric adjustment: On the left eyepiece tube. Eyepieces: WF10x/20 mm, high eye-point and secured by screw. Nosepiece: Quintuple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings. Objectives: N-PLAN 4x/0.10 N-PLAN 10x/0.25 N-PLAN 40x/0.65 W-PLAN 100x/1.25 (oil) with iris All with anti-fungus treatment. Specimen stage: Double layer rackless mechanical stage, 150×139 mm, 75×33 mm X-Y range. Focusing: Coaxial coarse (adjustable tension) and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen. Brightfield condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25, with objective-coded iris diaphragm, focusable and centerable. Darkfieldfield condenser: Darkfield N.A. 1.36 (oil immersion) with built-in X-LED3. Transmitted illumination (Fixed Koehler type): X-LED3 with white 3.6 W LED (6,300K) with brightness control. Multi-plug 100-240Vac/6Vdc external power supply.||Ear / Ulcer Bulb Syringes are ideal for irrigating smaller wounds and alleviating congestion. The syringes are available in several sizes to meet clinical requirements.