1. Do I have to pick up my medical equipment or can it be delivered to me?
Pickup from our office is typically available, but we always offer the option of delivering the equipment, and educating you on its use.
2. What types of medical equipment do you provide?
We are a full service Medical Equipment provider. We supply oxygen (liquid and gas), CPAP, BIPAP, ventilators, non-invasive ventilators, nebulizers, wheelchairs (custom and standard), walkers, crutches, hospital beds, commodes, and a full line of rehabilitation products. We are continually adding equipment and supplies, please contact our office for more information.
3. I need new medical equipment or need to reorder supplies, what do I do?
Contact us; we will be glad to help.
4. I need further instruction in the operation of my medical equipment, how do I get this?
We are available 24-hrs-a-day, seven-days-a-week, 365-days-a-year for emergency service, if you have questions or concerns with operation of equipment please don’t hesitate to call.
5. My equipment is not functioning properly, what should I do?
Our on-call personnel are available 24-hrs-a-day. Call our office and we will help.
6. Which forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all forms of payment including Paypal, Interswitch, GT Pay e.t.c
7. How promptly do you deliver my items?
We strive to deliver all items to customers in our normal coverage area within 24 hours of placing an order (some exceptions apply). Delivery within 24 hours does not apply to items that are special ordered. Our experts will work with you to schedule a convenient delivery time that suits your needs.