Terms of Service17 April 2020 2020-08-01 9:48
Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- Your access and use of the halomedicals website and mobile applications, as well as any service, content, and data available therein are governed by these terms
- If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, or if you are not eligible or authorized to be bound by the Terms, then do not access or use the Service, as members must be at least 18 years of age.
- Customers entering into transactions with the Company expressly warrant that they are authorized to accept and are accepting these conditions not only for themselves but also as agents for and on behalf of all other persons who are, or may become, interested in the Company’s goods or products, whether in whole or part.
- For all prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors in advertisements. Halomedicals (hereafter known as “the Company”) is not responsible for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without notice. The product images on this web site may not exactly reflect the product you receive, as design revisions and color variations may exist.
- Please keep all packing material and documentation regarding your purchase, in the event that your equipment has to be serviced or returned for exchange. Before returning any product, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. No return for exchange, will be accepted without an RMA number. Please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and the nature of the problem
- Purchase Orders will be binding once the purchaser makes payment. Note however, that the Company reserves the right to refuse any order.
- We always recommend that customers check whether a product is in stock or not before ordering, especially if it states “Stock Running Low”.
- Deliveries against the contract may be suspended pending any contingencies beyond our control and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage occasioned to the customer thereby.
- In general delivery is to the reception desk and/or ground floor at the stated delivery address.
- Whereby the purchaser has a special delivery need, he is to kindly inform us. Like, if you require delivery to another location either at the site of surgery or other premises this may affect the prices quoted. It is the customers responsibility to inform the Company of any difficulties in delivering (e.g. narrow doorways, stairs, restricted access) as the Company cannot accept responsibility for delivery problems resulting from the inadequate information supplied by the customer.
- All orders must be placed in accordance with the Company policies and these will be dispatched by the most appropriate route.
- And any damage or shortage on the item purchased must be reported in writing within 2 days of delivery, otherwise no claim can be considered. The complete packaging should be retained if pilfering is suspected or if breakage has occurred. If pilfering is suspected the Company and the Carriers should be notified immediately. Claims cannot be considered unless these conditions are observed.
- Risk shall pass to the customer from the date of delivery of the goods.
- In the event of non-arrival of goods, customers must inform the Company not later than 3 days from the date which the item was meant to have arrived, otherwise no claim can be considered.
- At present we do not give refund on goods purchased, we can only exchange the goods/items with another item of similar specification/model
EXCHANGE OF RETURNED GOODS:
- Any good that is to be returned for exchange, must be returned whole in the original packaging and delivery box (especially for larger items) as supplied directly from the Company, and same will be returned only with the prior permission of the Company and with an authorization number.
- In the event of the purchaser not being entirely satisfied with their purchase, notification must be received no later than 3 days from the date of delivery. Failure to do so will result in the item not being exchanged. Please note that items which have been made to order, or are calibrated in some way will be liable to a restocking or re-checking fee. Items made to customers own specifications will not be accepted for return unless faulty. Such goods are returned at the senders’ responsibility and cost.
- The Company accept no responsibility for goods lost during return transit. Note that goods will not be acceptable for return /exchange if they if they have been tampered with or evident seals have been broken, damaged because of improper handling or abuse, opened, partly used, or from which the seals or labels have been removed or goods which have been damaged by fire, water or smoke.
- The Company hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer by the seller in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty if any.
- For product with manufacturer’s warranties, the purchaser is to be minded that the warranty only covers the prescribed period stated by the manufacturer.
- Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods are paid for in full by the purchaser and at that time title passes to purchaser. If goods herein being purchased are being purchased for purposes of export, purchaser must obtain from the Federal Government certain export documentation before shipping to a foreign country. In addition, manufacturers’ warranties for exported goods may vary. Any and all liability is only for the products purchased.
• These Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Nigeria.
• Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of the Republic of Nigeria. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat of arbitration shall be Lagos, Nigeria. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.