MIR Minispir New Spirometer
The MiniSpir New is a PC-based spirometer for complete airway analysis with extended spirometry test interpretation. The PC-Spirometer is delivered as standard with the WinspiroPRO software,
Delivery & Availability:
Typically 7-14 working days – excluding furniture and heavy/bulky equipment. Please contact us for further information.
The MiniSpir New is a PC-based spirometer for complete airway analysis with extended spirometry test interpretation. The PC-Spirometer is delivered as standard with the WinspiroPRO software, which is characterized by its high user-friendliness. Thanks to various, child-friendly animations, children can be motivated to play with their children. The MiniSpir New enables you to use cost-effective COPD and asthma screening and can be operated absolutely intuitively.
- PC-Spirometer with high user-friendliness
- For a complete airway analysis
- Real time Flow/Volume loops and Volume/time curves with PRE/POST comparison.
- Estimated lung age
- Methacholine and Mannitol provocation test with FEV1 dose-response curve
- Pediatric incentive animations
- With WinspiroPRO high-performance PC software
- Can be used with disposable or reusable turbine
MIR Minispir Technical details
- Size: 14,2 x 4,9 x 2,6cm
- Weight: 65g
- Power supply via USB port
- Measured parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, FEV3, FEV3/FVC%, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6%, PEF, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FET, Vext, lung age estimation, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC%, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/VC%, VT, VE, Rf, ti, ti, ti / t-tot, VT / ti, MVV