Progetti Manual Defibrillator
Ship from abroad
This is designed to be the ideal device to deal with cardiovascular emergencies and to monitor the patient in hospital and non-hospital environments. A helping Hand in hard times.
Delivery & Availability:
Typically 5-7 working days – excluding furniture and heavy/bulky equipment. Please contact us for further information.
- The combined defibrillator monitor Rescue Life is designed to be used by out-of-hospital and hospital users. Having an innovative and fully featured design, it provides for defibrillation and monitoring in a single portable device.
- Brilliant, high contrast, wide-angle TFT LCD colour display allows the simultaneous visualization of up to 3 ECG channels. Information such as heart rate, SpO2 value, alarms and operational functions are clearly visible on the display even in low visibility conditions. In AED or Advisory mode, text messages and voice prompts guide the operator during the CPR operations.
- Rescue Life is impact proof, compact and lightweight. The dedicated comfortable and washable carrying bag keeps all the accessories at hand and protects Rescue Life during the emergency procedures. The case is built with washable materials and has a comfortable handle for safe transportation. The paddles have dedicated seat on the back of Rescue Life with a fast hook-unhook procedure. The IPX4 standard permits the operation under adverse climatic situations.
- Rescue Life includes manual, AED and Advisory operation modes allowing the best use in different situations. It is designed to be used by doctors and trained individuals. The manual mode provides very easy three steps operation: energy selection from 1-230J, energy charge and shock. In AED mode, the voice prompts and display messages are assisting the operator during CPR operations, charging automatically to 150J when a shockable ECG rhythm is detected. In Advisory mode, the system alerts when the shock is necessary (using voice prompts and display messages) leaving the energy level and charging choice to the operator.
- The Rescue Life defibrillator uses a biphasic truncated exponentia(BTE) waveform with the HiCap technology which brings the benefits of current controlled systems but with higher reliability. Controlling the waveform duration based on the body impedance measurement, the Rescue Life is able to maintain the ideal duration, peak current and voltage of the debrillation shock. The optimal biphasic waveform adopted by Rescue Life provides the confidence of the first shock success without the need for escalating energy.