3B Scientific Classic Human Skull Model painted, 3 part – 3B Smart Anatomy
Ship from abroad
This replica of the human skull is a fantastic tool for teaching and learning the anatomy of the skull. The muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are shown in color on the left side of the skull. Cranial bones and structures are numbered on the right side. Jaw hinges with spring to simulate real movement. This skull model identifies over 140 anatomical details.
Delivery & Availability:
Typically 5-7 working days – excluding furniture and heavy/bulky equipment. Please contact us for further information.
- High–quality original casts
- Skull is handmade of hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into Skull Cap, Base of Skull and Mandible
- As an option, you can insert a 5–part brain (C 18) into the skull
- Now with magnetic connections