Optika B-69 Binocular Microscope
Ship from abroad
Cordless, modern binocular microscope ideal for students and mainly primary schools with achromatic lenses (1000x), FN 18 eyepieces, finite optical system, coaxial focusing, StagErase™ eraseable mechanical stage, Abbe condenser and 1 W LED illumination with rechargeable batteries.
Delivery & Availability:
Typically 21 working days – excluding furniture and heavy/bulky equipment. Please contact us for further information.
Cordless, modern binocular microscope ideal for students and mainly primary schools with achromatic lenses (1000x), FN 18 eyepieces, finite optical system, coaxial focusing, StagErase™ eraseable mechanical stage, Abbe condenser and 1 W LED illumination with rechargeable batteries. Slim and easy to carry, it is equipped with arm/wrist rest support to reduce the fatigue during use and long lasting LED illumination to provide over 20 years of use.
- Observation mode: Brightfield.
- Head: Binocular, 30° inclined; 360° rotating.
- Dioptric adjustment: Left eyepiece.
- Eyepiece: WF10x/18 mm, secured by screw
- Nosepiece: Quadruple ball bearings revolving nosepiece, reversed.
– Achromatic 4x/0.10, with anti-fungus treatment
– Achromatic 10x/0.25, with anti-fungus treatment
– Achromatic 40x/0.65, with anti-fungus treatment
– Achromatic 100x/1.25 (oil), with anti-fungus treatment
- Specimen stage: StagErase™ eraseable mechanical stage, 125×125 mm, 62×24 mm X-Y movement range. Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy: 0.1 mm.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen.
- Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25, pre-centered, focusable, with iris diaphragm.
- Illumination: 1 W LED, with brightness control, rechargeable batteries.
- Color temperature: 6,300 K. Multi-plug 100-240Vac/5Vdc external power supply.
|Observation Method – Transmitted Light||Brightfield||Yes|
|Simple polarized light||As optional|
|Construction material||Aluminum die-cast|
|Interpupillary distance (mm)||55-75|
|Dioptric adjustement||On left tube|
|Fixing screw for eyepieces||Yes|
|Tube inner diameter (mm)||23|
|Eyepieces||Field number (mm)||18|
|Micrometric scale||As optional|
|Rotation on ball bearings||Yes|
|Parfocal distance (mm)||35|
|4x/0.10, W.D. 10.6 mm|
|10x/0.25, W.D. 7.0 mm|
|40x/0.65, W.D. 0.5 mm|
|100x/1.25 (Oil), W.D. 0.13 mm|
|Moving mechanism||Rack and pinion|
|Moving range (mm)||62×24|
|X-Y Vernier scale||Yes|
|Vernier scale accuracy (mm)||0.1|
|Condenser – Single
|Numerical aperture (N.A.)||1.25|
|Focusing System||Type||Coaxial coarse & fine|
|Coarse total travel (mm)||23|
|Fine total travel (per single rotation) (mm)||1.2|
|Fine resolution (µm)||12|
|Upper stop to prevent contact||Yes|
|Light source power (W)||1|
|Lifetime (hours)||> 65,000|
|Max. required power (W)||1.5|
|Power Supply for
|Microscope connector||Jack, 2.1 mm|
|Power plug type||Multi-plug (EU, UK, US)|
|Input voltage||100/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz|
|Output voltage||5 Vdc 500 mA|
|Battery type||Ni-MH (3x, AAA size)|
|Working time of batteries (hours)||4|
|Charging time of batteries (hours)||8|
|Accessories Included||Dust cover||Yes|
|Immersion oil (10ml)||Yes|
|User Manual||Digital version (downloadable)|
|Product Dimensions||Height (mm)||330|