MIR Smart One
The Smart One® is a low-cost, home spirometer offering a basic level of screening that utilises bluetooth technology to connect directly to a smart phone.
Delivery & Availability:
Typically 7-14 working days – excluding furniture and heavy/bulky equipment. Please contact us for further information.
The Smart One® is a low-cost, home spirometer offering a basic level of screening that utilises bluetooth technology to connect directly to a smart phone. Using the Smart One® app, users can record Peak Flow and FEV1 measurements in the comfort of their own home with the ability to send results electronically to their healthcare advisor. It is designed to be used as a self-monitoring tool for those with a respiratory condition and as a wellness product for the health conscious.
– Ideal for monitoring respiratory illnesses and self management of Asthma, COPD, Lung Transplant care, Cystic Fibrosis
– Multilingual App
– Includes a free App for both adults and children
– The incentive program shown directly on the screen is helpful in improving patient’s compliance during testing
– Symptoms selection and easy scoring system with the option of multiple tapping to identify the intensity
– Easily tap on the graph to flag any test results and add notes to each single session
– Turbine Flowmeter and plastic mouthpiece tube easy to remove for cleaning
– Bluetooth enabled