- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Wire Loop Holder
The inoculation holder is made of bakelite handle and nickel plated brass rod,the inoculating loop is made of durable nichrome. Vacuum-gas plasma surface treated, allowing liquid or solid culture medium to attach.These inoculating loops are very handy for transferring to and from test tube cultures in the lab,they are really useful tools in inoculating experiment.
Delivery & Availability:
Typically 5-7 working days – excluding furniture and heavy/bulky equipment. Please contact us for further information.
- The inoculation holder is made of bakelite handle and nickel plated brass rod,the inoculating loop is made of durable nichrome,can be flame sterilizing
- Easily manageable while being long enough to dissipate lots of heat,and good for hours of back-to-back platinge
- Heat the loop until it glows then let it cool for about thirty seconds before touching your culture.Don’t autoclave the bakelite handle,it can always be disinfected with ethanol
- The grip portion of the handle is pliable and soft,highly durable and solid product without being overly heavy and a chore to use
- Package include:1pcs 8.8′(22cm) inoculation rod and 50pcs 10ul inoculating tips(3mm diameter twisted wire loop and 55mm long)